We know that WhatsApp is the most widely used messaging service between the mobiles. Moreover it also allows users to share images, videos, music files etc. Even the latest version of Android also supports audio messaging. Right now there are more than 200 million active users on WhatsApp which carries more than 20 billion messages across the globe. Despite having other messaging available chat, users prefer WhatsApp over the other one due to its simplicity and instant messaging service.
But you might have faced the problem that you cannot use more than one WhatsApp accounts on mobile. Dual SIM users always wish to use two different accounts on their mobile. Earlier it was very difficult but now it is possible with the help of SwitchMe multiple accounts App. Even single SIM users can use this app to use multiple accounts.
Incorrect use of SwitchMe multiple user account application can potentially harm your device. It is recommended that you should take nandroid backup of device so that it can be restored if anything goes wrong. Follow this article to take a nandroid backup. Read the article completely before implementing it.
- The most important thing is you must have rooted your device (mobile/tablet). Without root access you cannot use SwitchMe app.
- Most of the devices are compatible as long as they have enough free internal memory. For low specification device it might work slowly than the others.
- SwitchMe multiple account app.
- Whatsapp for your device. (Of course)
Before moving to the procedure let’s know how SwitchMe multiple account works.
Just like we have multiple user accounts, we do have same thing for Android. For that we need SwitchMe multiple user account app. SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data. But a root access is must for it.
By using this app you can create multiple accounts like one for battery saving which contains essential apps only or one for high performance. Each account will have its own settings, applications and data. The data from the other profile is not accessible to current profile.
The free version of SwitchMe allows only 2 accounts without any security feature. For multiple accounts, you need to spend few bucks to get SwtichMe multiple accounts key. Let’s see how to use multiple Whatsapp accounts on your mobile.
- First download and install SwitchMe multiple account app from play store.
- Click here to download.
- Open this app. It will ask for Superuser request. Make it grant (You won’t get this message if you have default access grant).
- Now create profile a user profile with your name. This profile is an administrator account which contains all the current apps and settings. If you are currently using WhatsApp, it will be present here in this profile.
- Create another profile in SwitchMe with some other name. Select this account and choose Switch option written below.
- Your device will be rebooted automatically (It will take few minutes for booting).
- If you are booting for the first time, you’ll need to follow all the steps like select language etc. (the steps that you did for first time after the purchase of a phone).
- Here you will not see any app that you have installed in primary account.
- Now install Whatsapp again and register it for different SIM. (Remember only one WhatsApp account can be registered per number).
- If SIM you are registering for WhatsApp is not present in your mobile, then message verification will fail at the time of registration.
- Don’t worry. Select Call Me option. You will get a call on that number. Hear verification code on call and note it down. Now enter it in Whatsapp. With this you will successfully register WhatsApp.
That’s it! Now you can use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your Android device. Only thing you have to do is switch the user profile whenever you want you use other account. If you have any problems regarding procedure, do not hesitate to ask us. We are always there to help you.