Day By Day New ICS Firmware Updates Are Rolling Out By Samsung For Samsung Galaxy SII I9100.Now Samsung Has Rolled Out ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD Update For Their Galaxy SII Users Which is The Most Recent & Latest Update Uptil Now.This Update of XWLPD is Released For Netherlands Region.Therefore, In Due Course of This Article We Will See That How Can You Apply This XWLPD Firmware Update In Your Phone.
Note: This Update Can Not Be Applied Through Kies In The Regions Other Than Netherlands, As Kies will Not Show Any Updates For Your Device.For The Other Regions, You have to Update Your Phone Manually By Following The Procedure Given Below.
So Lets Head To The Rest of This Article Where We will be Checking,
- Essential Steps Before Upgrading Firmware.
- Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy SII I9100 With ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD.
Disclaimer : We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Samsung will Be Held Responsible For It.
Essential Steps Before Upgrading Firmware:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, You are Now Ready to proceed to Further Article where we will check how to apply ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy SII I9100 With ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD :
- Firstly You Need To Download The Two Files Mentioned Below.
Galaxy SII I9100 ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD Package.
Odin Multi Downloader.
- Extract Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD Package Files.
- Turn Off Your Phone & Now Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button+Menu Button+Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect Your Phone To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.If It isn’t Then You Need To Install Drivers in Your PC By Downloading Them.
- Select PDA Tab & Then Choose “I9100XWLPD_I9100XXLPW_I9100XENLP5_HOME.tar.md5” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Overs (Flashing Process Will Be Done Within 5-7 Minutes). As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- Again Switch Off Your Device.Now You Need To Enter Into The Recovery Mode.Recovery Can be Entered By Holding Menu Button+Power Button Simultaneously.
Note: In Recovery Mode, Touch Will Not Work, Therefore Use Volume Up & Down Keys And Menu Button Only.
- As Soon As You Enter Into The Recovery mode, Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Simply Reboot Your Device By Pressing “Reboot System Now”.
Cheers !! You’ve Successfully Updated Your Samsung Galaxy SII I9100 With Latest Official ICS 4.0.3 XWLPD Firmware Update.Just Share Your Opinions & Reviews About This Update With Us in Comment Section Below.And In Case If You Face Any Difficulty During This Process, Do Not Hesitate To Report Me in Our Comment Section Below, I will Try to Fix Them As Early As Possible.