MyUI Euphoria is Basically Modded CM9 ROM.This Also Includes MyUI Euphoria Settings & Many More Tweaks.Framework of Euphoria ROM is Based on MIUI’s ROM.Therefore This ROM Combines The Power of Cyanogenmod 9 & MIUI ROM.It Has Been So Modded to Make System Perform Better Than The Basic Cyanogenmod 9.
So Without Wasting Your Time, Let Us Proceed to The Rest of This Article..
In the Due Course of this article We will be checking,
- Some Specifications.
- Changelog From Previous Version.
- Whats Not Working.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to Update Galaxy S I9000 with MyUI Euphoria ROM.
Caution: This update is Only For Galaxy S I9000 & Not For Other Variants of it.
Disclaimer: At Samsung Galaxy Series, We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be),We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
- Based On Cyanogenmod 9 Build 14.
- Framework Based On MIUI 2.1.20.
Changelog From Previous Version:
- Version Updated to 2.4.29-1858.
- Updated base to MIUI Android 2.4.27 ODEX.
- Fixed Face Unlock.
- Updated Devil Kernels to 2.0.72.
- Updated MNICS Kernel to 190LR.
- Added Mi File Explorer.
Whats Not Working :
- FM Radio (Instead Use Sprint FM From Play Shop).
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.6 XXJVU ROM.
Tip: For the Users who are Already on Custom ROM, It is Highly Recommended that You Must Have XXJVU As a Baseband to Function This ROM Properly.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, you are now ready to proceed further where we will check on how to apply this Update in your phone.
Procedure to Update Galaxy S I9000 with MyUI Euphoria ROM :
Before Proceeding, Your Device Must be Rooted & should Have Custom Recovery Image in it. As without having rooted And Custom recovery installed,you cannot apply this update of MyUI Euphoria ROM.
For Simplicity We Have Divided this Process in 2 simple Steps.
Step 1: Rooting & Custom Recovery Installation
- Firstly You Need to Download Following Two Files :
Odin Multi Downloader.
- Rooting & Custom Recovery Package For 2.3.6 XXJVU.
- Open odin3_v1.85.exe in Your Computer.Check the PDA Tab in Odin Multi Downloader.Place “CF-Root-XX_OXA_JVU_2.3.6-v4.3-CWM3RFS.tar” File in PDA Tab.Now Switch Off Your Device.And Enter Into the Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can be Entered By Holding Volume Down+Power Button+Menu Button.
- Now Connect Your Device which you Have Already Put in The Downloading Mode.Odin will Turn Yellow.Then Press Start Button.Wait Until Odin Shows Blue Pass.(This will take Hardly 5 Minutes).
- As Soon as Device Passed,Restart Your Phone & You will Observe that Two Applications named as CWM Manager & Superuser are Installed.It Means Your Device is Now Rooted & Has Custom Recovery Installed.
Now in Further Article We will See How to Install MyUI Euphoria ROM Using Custom Clockwork Mod Recovery.
Step 2: Download the File Mentioned Below in your computer As We will require it in Due Course of Article.
- As soon As you download the above file, you then need to proceed to connect your Device to the PC using the USB Cable. After Connecting your Device to PC select USB Mass Storage on your Phone & then Copy down “MyUI-Euphoria_GT-I9000_5.13.0201.zip” to your phone.
- After Transferring the File to Your Phone, disconnect the phone from the computer and then Switch Off the phone so that you can then Enter into the Recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by Holding Center button+Power Button Simultaneously Until Recovery Mode Appears.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select the option of install zip from SD card and then choose zip from SD Card after which you will see the list of files which are there in the phone. then Locate “MyUI-Euphoria_GT-I9000_5.13.0201.zip” which You Have Copied Earlier.Install It.It will installed in 3-5 minutes & again in the Recovery Mode itself, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition.
- It will take around 10-12 minutes for the whole process of update to get completed. Once the update process is done, the device will be landing up in the recovery mode. Now, select ++++ Go Back ++++ > reboot system now so that the device will restart successfully.
Note: If Device Enters in The Boot Loop As Soon As It Gets Flashed For The First Time, Remove The Battery Reinsert It & Flash The ROM Again.Wait For The Lockscreen To Appear.
So as soon as the firmware updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and there you go you have now successfully updated Your Device To MyUI Euphoria ROM.(You can Check it by Settings->About Phone). Do Let Me Know Just in Case if you face any issues in the comments section below, I will try My Best to fix it as soon as Possible.