Finally The Much Awaited Update of Ice Cream Sandwich Has Arrived For Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Which has Been Rolled Out Samsung Officially.This Update Has Arrived in The Form of Android Updated to 4.0.3.Samsung Has Rolled out This Update Only For Germany with The Baseband Version XXLPY.Though This Update is Only For Germany, Users From Any Other region Than Germany Can Also Upgrade Their Device’s Firmware to Latest ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY.
Note: This Update Can Not Be Applied Through Kies In The Regions Other Than Germany, As Kies will Not Show Any Updates For Your Device.For The Other Regions, You have to Update Your Phone Manually By Following The Procedure Given Below.
So Lets Head To The Rest of This Article Where We will be Checking,
- Essential Steps Before Upgrading Firmware.
- Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Developer will Be Responsible For It.
Essential Steps Before Upgrading Firmware:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, You are Now Ready to proceed to Further Article where we will check how to apply ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 With ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY :
- Firstly You Need To Download The Two Files Mentioned Below.
Galaxy Note N7000 ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY Package.
Odin Multi Downloader.
- Extract Galaxy Note N7000 ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY Package Files.
- Turn Off Your Phone & Now Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect Your Phone To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.If It isn’t Then You Need To Install Drivers in Your PC By Downloading Them.
- Select PDA Tab & Then Choose “N7000XXLPY_N7000XALPY_N7000XXLPT_HOME.tar.md5” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Overs (Flashing Process Will Be Done Within 5-7 Minutes). As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Blue With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- Again Switch Off Your Device.Now We Need To Enter Into The Recovery Mode which Can be Entered By Holding Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button Simultaneously.
Note: In Recovery Mode, Touch Will Not Work, Therefore Use Volume Up & Down Keys And Menu Button Only.
- As Soon As You Enter Into The Recovery mode, Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now, select ++++ Go Back ++++ > reboot system now so that the device will restart successfully.(Or Simply Reboot Your Device).
Cheers !! You’ve Successfully Updated Your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 With Latest ICS 4.0.3 XXLPY Firmware Officially.Just Share Your Opinions & Reviews About This Update With Us in Comment Section Below.And In Case If You Face Any Difficulty During This Process, Do Not Hesitate To Report Me in Our Comment Section Below, I will Try to Fix Them As Early As Possible.