Second ICS 4.0.3 Firmware Update For Indian Region is Now Rolled Out Officially. It is Dubbed With DDLPA As A Base Firmware. It is Also Available Over The Air (OTA) & On Samsung’s Official Firmware Updating Tool ‘Kies’ in India. Since This is Second Update of ICS 4.0.3 For Indian Region, It has Arrived With Many Bugs Fixes & Problems That Were Occurred in Previous ICS 4.0.3 DDLP8 Firmware.As Exact Changelog is Not Available, We Are Unable To Provide You The Same. Now In Due Course of Article We Will Checkout on How Can You Update Your Galaxy Note To Official ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA By Manual Way..
Note : This Update Also Can Be Applied By The Galaxy Note Users Residing Outside The India (Manually).
Let Us Go Through List of The Things We Will Be Checking In This Article :
- Essential Steps Before Updating Firmware.
Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 With ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA.
Disclaimer : We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Samsung Electronics Ltd. will Be Held Responsible For It.
Essential Steps Before Updating Firmware:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Updating Firmware, You are Now Ready to Move to Rest Part of The Article Where We Will be Checking That how to apply ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA Firmware Update in Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 With ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA :
- Firstly You Need To Download The Two Files Mentioned Below.
Galaxy Note N7000 ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA Package. | 648.16 MB
Odin Multi Downloader.
ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA Package Info :
PDA : N7000DDLPA
CSC : N7000ODDLP5
MODEM : N7000DDLP4
- ExtractGalaxy Note N7000 ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA Package Files.Youll Find These Two Files :N7000DDLPA_N7000ODDLP5_N7000DDLP4_HOME.tar.md5 (988.44 MB) & SS_DL.dll. Ignore SS_DL.dll File As This is Just A Script File Therefore We Dont Need It.
- Turn Off Your Phone & Now Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button + Menu Button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Into The Downloading Mode, Connect Your Phone To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.
- Select PDA Tab & Then Choose “N7000DDLPA_N7000ODDLP5_N7000DDLP4_HOME.tar.md5” File (Refer To the Image Given Below).
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Overs (Flashing Process Will Be Done Within 5-6 Minutes). As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green Giving “Pass” Message.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- Again Switch Off Your Device.Now You Need To Enter Into The Recovery Mode.Recovery Can be Entered By Holding Middle/Home Button + Volume Up Button + Power Button Simultaneously.Now Press Menu Button To Grey Out The Screen To Make Recovery Mode Finally Appear.
Note: In Recovery Mode, Touch Will Not Work, Therefore Use Volume Up & Down Keys And Menu Button Only.
- As Soon As You Enter Into The Recovery mode, Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Simply Reboot Your Device By Pressing “reboot System Now“.
Congratulations !! You’ve Now Successfully Restored Your Phone’s Firmware To The Official ICS 4.0.3 DDLPA. In Case If You Land into The Trouble While Flashing This Firmware, Do Let Me Know In Comments, I Will be Happy To Help You.