Chocobread ROM Which is The Most Favorite ROM Of Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Users Now Has Arrived For Samsung Galaxy Mini S5670.It is The Most Stable & Highly Optimized ROM Ever Made.Latest Version of This ROM is v3.2 RC1.In Due Course of Article We Will See That How You Can Apply This Update of Chocobread ROM In Your Device.
Note: Chocobread ROM is A Custom ROM & Hence Its Not Official Update Rolled Out By Samsung Mobile.
In This Article We Will be Checking,
- Features & Changelog Of The Latest Version.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 With Chocobread ROM.
Features & Changelog Of The Latest Version :
- Based On Gingerbread 2.3.6 XWKTN.
- Cinnamon Parts From Lidroid ROM.
- Includes Data Monitor.
- Battery Bar Options (Settings->Applications->Battery Bar).
- Change Carrier Text in Status Bar.
- Scrolling Cache & Volume Step.
- TouchWiz30 Launcher.
- Removed Recipient Limit.
- Removed SMS/MMS Auto-Conversion.
- Include Bootsound From CM 7.1
- ICS Transition Animation.
- Added Adrenaline Boost (Best Performance While Playing Games).
- Swipe To Remove Notifications.
- Updated Google Apps Including Google Maps.
- Boot Animation: Chocobread.
- Tweaks For SD Card Speed.
- Stable & Smooth.
- Block Ads.
- Multi Language Support.
- Added Some Libraries & Binaries.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Developer will Be Responsible For It.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will NOT Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, you are now ready to proceed further where we will check on how to apply this Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with Chocobread v3.2 RC1:
For Simplicity We Have Divided Procedure in Two Simple Steps.
Step 1: Clock Work MOD Installation
- Now, Switch off Your Device And Enter into Download Mode By Pressing Power+Home Button+Volume Down Button Until Downloading Mode Appears.Open Odin_v4.38.exe.Place tass.ops on OPS tab.Place CWM-22.214.171.124-Touch.tar.md5 in PDA Tab.Connect the device to PC which you have put in Downloading Mode.Press Start and wait for flashing process is finished.(Until You See Pass).
After this you will have to proceed to the next step which is mentioned Further
Step 2: Installation of Chocobread v3.2 ROM
- First up you need to download Zip file in Your Computer which is mentioned Below.
Update : Samsung Galaxy Mini Chocobread v3.2 Final Release.zip
- Now, once you are done with downloading the above files in your computer, you need to now copy the files in your phone and ensure that you are not placing these file deep into the phone. Please note that you should not modify or rename the files which you have downloaded or else there is a high probability that the file would not be supported.
- After this Enter in Recovery Mode.Recovery Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Off + Menu Button Simultaneously.
- In the recovery mode, you will have to choose choose zip from SD. Now, from the list of files and paths you will need to first select the file which is named as GT-S5570_signed_chocobread_v3.2.0_RC1.zip” (or which You Have Copied to SD Earlier). Ensure that you select the file properly.
- Now, as soon as the process is over.Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Cache Partition.& Then Select Reboot System Now.
Note : It Will Take Some Time For The First Boot As You Are Flashing The ROM For The First Time.After 1st Boot, Your Device Will Boot Normally.
So as soon as the firmware updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and Cheers, you have now successfully updated Your Device to Latest Update of Chocobread v3.2 RC1.(You can Check it by Settings->About Phone). Do let me know in the comment Section Just in case if you face any Difficulties While Flashing This ROM, I Will Try To Fix It As Soon As Possible.