Are You Ready For New Custom ROM.Here We Present Before You FITdroid ROM Especially For Galaxy Fit Users Which Is Based On XXKT3 2.3.6 Firmware.You Will Be Happy To Hear That ICS Transition Animation Are Already Integrated In This ROM And It Also Includes With Complete MIUI Theme.Over The Period Of Article We Will Come Across On How ToUpdate Samsung Galaxy Fit With FITdroid Custom ROM.
So Lets Head to the Remaining Portion of this Article where we will see…
- FITdroid Features.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to update Galaxy fit s5670 with FITdroid.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be),We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
- Based On XXKT3 Firmware.
- Ext4 Filesystem Support.
- MIUI Theme.
- Customizable Lockscreen.
- 14 Notification Widget Mod
- Extended Power Menu.
- Screen off Animation (CRT Animation).
- Screen on Animation.
- ICS Transition Animation.
- Arabic Patch Included.
- Swipe to Remove Notification.
- Six Lockscreen Mod.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will not Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
Procedure to update Galaxy fit s5670 with FITdroid Custom ROM:
Step 1: Clock Work MOD Installation
- Now, Switch off Your Fit And Enter into Download Mode By Pressing Power+Menu Button+Volume Down Button Until Downloading Mode Appears.Open S5670_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.38.exe.Place BENI_v1.0.ops on OPS tab.Check the One Package Option.Place beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2.tar on One Package tab.Connect the device to PC which you have put in Downloading Mode.Press Start and wait for flashing process is finished.
Step 2: Installation of FITdroid Custom ROM
- Firstly you will need to download Zip file which is mentioned below in your computer
FITdroid ROM For Galaxy Fit | 123.2 MB
- Now, once you are done with downloading the above files in your computer, you need to now copy the files in your phone and ensure that you are not placing these file deep into the phone. Please note that you should not modify or rename the files which you have downloaded or else there is a high probability that the file would not be supported.
- After this Enter in Recovery Mode by Holding Power Off + Home Button Until Recovery Mode Appears.
- In the recovery mode, you will have to choose choose zip from SD. Now, from the list of files and paths you will need to first select the file which is named as FITDroid v3.5.zip (or which You Have Copied to SD Earlier). Ensure that you select the file properly.
- As soon as the installation is completed select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now simply select ”Reboot System Now”..
TIP: ”No Boot Animation In This Release.So Don’t Panic If Your Device Shows Black Screen While Booting.”
So, There You Go as soon as the phone is rebooted you will see that the firmware is updated with the FITdroid Custom ROM. If you face any difficulties Let Me know in the comments section below I will try My level best to sort out them as soon as possible.
Credits : XDA Developer vishwanathpt.