Last Month I Posted Two Articles on Xperia Styled ROMs For Galaxy Fit Users.Now Its Galaxy Ace User’s Turn.Yes You are Thinking Right.Today I’ve Come Up With The Xperia Styled ROM For Samsung Galaxy Ace Which is Based on Stock 2.3.6 XWKT7.
I Think Many Samsung Galaxy Ace User Will Fall in Love With This ROM When They’ll Appy This Update To Their Devices.Look & Appearance of This ROM is Almost Same As To The Sony Xperia Phones.
Lets Head To The Rest of This Article..
In the Due Course of this article We will be checking,
- Features of Xperia Styled ROM For Galaxy Ace.
- Changelog in v9.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to Update Galaxy Ace S5830 with Xperia Styled ROM.
Disclaimer: At Samsung Galaxy Series, We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Developer will Be Responsible For It.
- ROM with 43 Languages Support.
- EXT4 File System.
- Sony Xperia Gallery.
- Sony Xperia Widgets.
- Sony Xperia S Modded Launcher.
- Sony Xperia S Wallpapers.
- Xperia Boot Animation.
- Xperia Lock Screen.
- Extended Battery Life.
- Pre-Rooted with CF-Root Kernel.
- Zip Aligned.
- DTa2sd Support.
- Extremely Fast & Stable.
- Xperia S Widgets.
- Custom Background Settings.
- Custom Backgrounds in Many Apps.
- Based on XWKT7 with Many Languages Added
- Ads Free
- New Xperia S Lockscreen.
- New Xperia S Dialer.
- New Modded MMS.apk with Skins
- New Improved Launcher.
- Added 14 Toggles.
- Added Build.prop Tweaks.
- Adrenaline Engine Added.
- Xperia S Animations Added.
- Fixed Font Issues.
- No More Alarm Unreadable.
- Performance +10 Improved.
Tip: For the Users who are Already on Custom ROM, They Can Directly Install This Update Through CWM.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will not Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, you are now ready to proceed further where we will check on how to apply this Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure to Update Galaxy Ace S5830 with Xperia Styled ROM:
Before Proceeding, you need to Install Custom Recovery Image in Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 as without which you cannot apply this update of Xperia Syled ROM.
- Download the below mentioned Two files in your computer so that you can then make use of the same in the later part of this article.
- Clockwork Mod Recovery 5.zip
- Once you download the above files, you then need to proceed to connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of purchase. Once you do this, you now need to copy the two zip files which you have downloaded in your computer to your phone.
- After copying, disconnect the phone from the computer and then turn Off the phone so that you can then enter into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP + Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select the option of install zip from SD card and then choose zip from SD Card after which you will see the list of files which are there in the phone. From the list of files, select the file which is named as Clockworkmod.zip. Install Clockwork Mod Recovery.After Installing CWM Recovery.Restart Your Phone And Again Enter into Recovery Mode.Now Choose Install Zip from SD Card.And Locate “xperiatized v9.1.zip” which You Have Copied Earlier.Install It.Again Reboot the System & Enter into the Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select Wipe data/factory Reset.Also you need to select Wipe Cache partition.
- It will take around 10 minutes for the whole process of update to get completed. Once the update process is done, the device will be landing up in the recovery mode. Now, select ++++ Go Back ++++ > reboot system now so that the device is re booted successfully.
So as soon as the firmware updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and Cheers, you have now successfully updated Your Device to Xperia Styled ROM (CM7 Based).(You can Check it by Settings->About Phone). Do let me know in the comment Section Just in case if you face any issues, I Will Try To Fix It As Soon As Possible.