Presenting The New ROM For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Users Which is Again Based on Cyanogenmod 7.You can feel Real HTC Interface On Your Samsung Galaxy Ace.You can Check Features Below.I am Sure You’ll be Delighted By Updating Your Device to HTC Styled ROM which is only 79 MB in Size (Lightweight).
Let Us Head to the Rest of This Article.
Note: This is not The Official Release By Samsung.This is Modded ROM which is based on Cyanogenmod 7.
In the Due Course of this article We will be checking,
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to Update Galaxy Ace S5830 with HTC Styled ROM Firmware
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be),We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
- Full Deodexed.
- Smooth ROM Based on Cyanogenmod 7.
- Modded Audio Framework.
- Adrenaline Script.
- More Battery.
- More Speed.
- Lag Free.
- HTC Keyboard.
- HTC Launcher.
- HTC Lockscreen.
- HTC Beats Music (Special Edition).
- HTC Theme.
- HTC Widgets.
- HTC Sounds (Only)
- Unreal ROM Size: 79 MB
Tip: For the Users who are Already on Custom ROM, They Can Directly Install This Update Through CWM.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging .
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 60% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, you are now ready to proceed further where we will check on how to apply this Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure to Update Galaxy Ace S5830 with HTC Styled ROM:
For Simplicity We Have Divide This Article in 2 Simple Steps:
Step 1: Installation of Base Firmware
- Your Device must be on Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM.Update Can not be Applied in Case If You Are on Froyo 2.2.x.
- If Your Device is Not Running On Gingerbread 2.3.x, Please Follow the Procedure to Update Your Device to Latest 2.3.6 DDKQ8 Firmware.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace with Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDKQ8
Step 2: Installation of Custom Recovery & HTC Styled ROM Update
Before Proceeding, you need to Install Custom Recovery Image in Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 as without which you cannot apply this update of HTC Styled ROM.
- Download the below mentioned Two files in your computer so that you can then make use of the same in the later part of this article.
- Clockwork Mod Recovery 5.zip
- Once you download the above files, you then need to proceed to connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable which you got at the time of purchase. Once you do this, you now need to copy the two zip files which you have downloaded in your computer to your phone.
- After copying, disconnect the phone from the computer and then turn Off the phone so that you can then enter into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP + Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select the option of install zip from SD card and then choose zip from SD Card after which you will see the list of files which are there in the phone. From the list of files, select the file which is named as Clockworkmod.zip.Install Clockwork Mod Recovery.After Installing CWM Recovery.Restart Your Phone And Again Enter into Recovery Mode.Now Choose Install Zip from SD Card.And Locate “Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-HTC-Styled-ROM.zip” which You Have Copied Earlier.Install It.Again Reboot the System & Enter into the Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select Wipe data/factory Reset.Also you need to select Wipe Cache partition.
- It will take around 10 minutes for the whole process of update to get completed. Once the update process is done, the device will be landing up in the recovery mode. Now, select ++++ Go Back ++++ > reboot system now so that the device is re booted successfully.
Tip: Restore all the data which you have taken as backup before and also ensure that you have restored the Access Point Name settings which are responsible for Enabling Data Network. If the device enters in the Boot loop mode then you need to again apply the firmware by following the above steps.
So as soon as the firmware updated successfully, the device will be rebooted and Cheers, you have now successfully updated Your Device to Latest Version of HTC Styled ROM Update.(You can Check it by Settings->About Phone). Do let me know in the comment Section Just in case if you face any issues, I Will Try To Fix It As Soon As Possible.