Sony is set to release its next generation phone Xperia T. It is already announced at IFA 2012 at Berlin. It is likely to release at the end of September. Slim body, a high quality Sony camera, huge screen with Sony BRAVIA engine is the main attractions of Xperia T.
First time Sony has given 13MP camera capable of capturing 1080p video to this beautiful slim device. It also has 16x optical zoom with gives stunning details of photos. With screen mirroring, we can share mobile videos on HD TV without using any USB cable. Thats awesome! It also has improved WALKMAN app which definitely will bring smile on music lovers face. One of its astonishing feature is easy connectivity with one touch sharing enabled by NFC. Its 1.5 Hz dual-core processor is fast enough to compete with Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One X.
Lets have a look on its specifications:
- Display: 4.6-inch LCD display with 1280x 720p (323 ppi pixel density)
- Dimensions: 129.4x 67.3x 9.4 mm
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual core with 1 GB RAM
- Camera: Primary 13MP (1080p with autofocus and LED flash and 16x digital zoom), Secondary 1.3MP (720p)
- Memory: 16 GB expandable via microSD up to 32 GB
- OS Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
So in short Sony has tried to bring all possible latest technology. But this device only supports connectivity up to HSPA+ networks (3G/3.5G). It simply means that you cannot use LTE (4G) networks upon the same. Also almost all latest mobiles have got Bluetooth v4.0 but this device still works on v3.1. Despite of these drawbacks, Sony Xperia T is a worthy of its price. For music lovers and people who want best camera in their phone it is definitely a good choice for them.