After a grand success of Galaxy Note, Samsung is set to release its next generation phablet, Note 2. According to the sources, it is likely to release on 21st of October. The main attraction of this phone is its huge display (5.5 inch) and an impressive S-Pen stylus. Note 2 also has so called S NOTE app which is much better than previous one. It also has latest Air view software. Samsung has improved its touch response making experience more natural. 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor is simply faster than any other mobile. Samsung has already announced this handset and its specifications at the IFA 2012 in Berlin.
Lets have a look at its specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with 720 x 1280p protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 (pixel density 267 ppi)
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 180 gm
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 Quad-core with 2 GB RAM
- Memory: 16/32/64 GB internal memory, with expandable via microSD, up to 64 GB
- Camera: Primary 8 MP (3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video recording), Secondary 1.9 MP
- 3G network HSPDA
- 4G network LTE (Long term Evolution) 700 MHz
- OS : Android 4.1 Jelly bean, TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 3100 mAH
- 4.0 Bluetooth
- S-Pen stylus
With these specifications it is definitely a kind of phablet which everybody would like to have. But for that you have to pay a huge amount. Its expected price in US is $810 while in UK is $652. Still Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is definitely a value for money.