Yesterday We Saw That How Can You Update Your Device With Latest ICS 4.0.3 XXLPQ Indian Firmware Update.Now In This Article We Are Going To See That How Can You Root The Same To Gain The Power of Rooting & Superuser.
Note: Rooting Device Voids it’s Warranty.So Please Root Your Device At Your Own Risk (Warranty Can be Retained by Flashing Stock (ICS/Gingerbread) Firmwares Released By Samsung).
Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device :
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device, you are now ready to proceed further where we will be Checking That How Can You Root Your Device.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), We will Not be Responsible for It.
Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy SII I9100G :
- At First, You Need To Download Odin,Custom Recovery & The Rooting Package (Root.zip) ForGalaxy SII I9100G Which is Mentioned Below.
- Odin Multidownloader 3.07.zip
CWM Recovery For Galaxy S9100G.
- Rooting Package For Galaxy SII I9100G.
- TransferRoot.zip (Rooting Package) To Your Device’s SD Card.Ensure That You Should Not Place Rooting Package Very Deep & AlsoDo Not Rename Rooting Package As There Are High Chances That It Won’t Work.
- Now Turn Off Your Phone & Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect Your Phone To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.If It isn’t Then You Need To Install Drivers in Your PC By Downloading Them.
- Select PDA Tab & Then Choose “GT-I9100G_LP7_ClockworkMod-Recovery_188.8.131.52.tar” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Finishes. As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- You’ve Now Installed Custom Recovery Over Stock Recovery.We Need Custom Recovery To Root Your Phone As We Can’t Flash Root Package From Stock Recovery.
- Now Switch Your Phone & Enter Into The Recovery Mode (CWM Recovery). Recovery Mode Can be Entered Holding Volume up + Middle Button/Home Button + Power Key Simultaneously Until Recovery Mode Appears (If You Want, You Can Release Power Button As Soon As Samsung Logo Appears).
- As Soon as Recovery Mode Appears, Press Menu Button To Grey out The Screen.
- Navigateinstall zip from sdcard By Pressing Volume Down Key & Select It By Pressing Home Button/Middle Button.
- Now SelectRoot.zip From The SD Card Where You Have Transferred It before.(For Selection Press Home Button).
- Wait Until It Installs Root.zip.
- As Soon As It gets Over, Select reboot System Now From Recovery Mode Itself.
- After Restarting The Device, you Will See That The App Called Superuser Has Been Installed.
Congratulations !! By This Time You’ve Successfully Rooted Your Device.Now In Case If You Face Any Difficulty in Rooting Process, Do Let Me Know in Comments, I Will be There To Help You As Soon As Possible.