Latest Update of ICS 4.0.3 Which is Dubbed As XXLQ2 (UK / Ireland Region) For Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Now Can Be Rooted.Yes You Are Right.You Can Now Root & Install Custom Clockworkmod Recovery On The Official Build of ICS 4.0.3 XXLQ2 By Flashing Rooting Kernel Made By XDA Developer Chainfire.Over The Period of Article We Will Check Out On How To Root & Install CWM On Your Galaxy Note N7000.
Note: Rooting Device Voids it’s Warranty Provided By The Manufacturer.So Please Root Your Device At Your Own Risk (Warranty Can be Retained by Flashing Stock ICS Firmwares Released By Samsung).
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Chainfire will be Held Responsible for It.
Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device :
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device, you are now ready to proceed further where we will be Checking That How Can You Root Your Device.
Procedure To Root/Install Custom Recovery Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 :
- Firstly You Need To Download Odin,Custom Recovery/Rooting Package ForGalaxy Note N7000 (In Your PC) Which is Mentioned Below.
- Odin Multidownloader 1.85.zip
CF-Root-SGN_XX_XEU_LQ2-v5.6-CWM5.zip (Custom Recovery Package).
- ExtractCF-Root-SGN_XX_XEU_LQ2-v5.6-CWM5.zip Once, You’ll Find CF-Root-SGN_XX_XEU_LQ2-v5.6-CWM5.tar in Your Extracted Folder.
- Now Turn Off Your Phone & Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect It To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.
- Make Check At PDA Tab & Then Choose “CF-Root-SGN_XX_XEU_LQ2-v5.6-CWM5.tar” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Finishes. As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect The Phone From PC & Restart It.
- After Restarting The Device, You Will Observe That The App Called SuperSU/Superuser Has Been Installed.
Congratulations !! By This Time You’ve Successfully Rooted & Installed Custom Clockworkmod Recovery On Galaxy Note N7000.Now In Case If You Face Any Difficulty in Rooting Process, Do Let Me Know in Comments, I Will be There To Help You As Soon As Possible.