New Released Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Now Can Be Easily Rooted. XDA Senior Member Chainfire Has Managed Rooting Package & Custom Clockworkmod Recovery (Can be Used For Flashing Custom ROMs) For Samsung Galaxy S3. Method Described Below In This Article is The Easiest Method For Rooting & Installing Custom Recovery On Galaxy S3. In Due Course of Article We will Check That How Can You Root Your Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.
Note:Rooting Device Voids it’s Warranty Provided By The Manufacturer.So Please Root Your Device At Your Own Risk (Warranty Can be Retained by Flashing Stock ICS Firmwares Released By Samsung).
Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device :
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device, you are now ready to proceed further where we will be Checking That How Can You Root Your Device.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Chainfire will be Held Responsible for It.
Procedure To Root/Install Custom Recovery Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 :
- Since Uptil Now Galaxy SIII Can Be Rooted Only Through Custom Recovery, You Need To Download Odin,Custom Recovery & The Rooting Package ForGalaxy SIII I9300 (In Your PC) Which is Mentioned Below.
- Odin Multidownloader 1.85.zip
CF-SGS3-CWM-v5.5-v1.2.zip (Custom Recovery Package).
CWM-SuperSU-v0.89.zip (Rooting Package).
- Extract CF-SGS3-CWM-v5.5-v1.2.zip Once, You’ll Find CF-SGS3-CWM-v5.5-v1.2.tar In Your Extracted Folder.
- Transfer CWM-SuperSU-v0.89.zip (Rooting Package) To Your Device’s Internal/External SD Card (Where Ever You Want).
- Now Turn Off Your Phone & Enter Into The Downloading Mode.Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button+Menu Button+Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect It To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.
- Make Check At PDA Tab & Then Choose “CF-SGS3-CWM-v5.5-v1.2.tar” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Finishes. As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- You’ve Now Installed Custom Recovery Over Stock Recovery.We Need Custom Recovery To Root Your Phone As For The Time Being We Can’t Flash Root Package From Stock Recovery.
- Now Switch Your Phone & Enter Into The Recovery Mode (CWM Recovery). Recovery Mode Can be Entered Holding Power Button + Middle Button/Home Button + Volume Up Button Simultaneously Until Recovery Mode Appears (Release Power Button After 1-2 Seconds).
- Navigate install zip from sdcard By Pressing Volume Down Key & Select It By Pressing Home Button/Middle Button.
- Select “choose zip from sdcard” OR “choose zip from internal sdcard” (Depends On Where You’ve Put The Zip File)
- Now SelectCWM-SuperSU-v0.89.zip From The SD Card Which You Had Transferred From PC.(For Selection Press Home Button).
- Wait Until It Finishes Installation.
- As Soon As It gets Over, Select Reboot System Now From Recovery Mode Itself.
- After Restarting The Device, You Will Observe That The App Called SuperSU Has Been Installed.
Congratulations !! By This Time You’ve Successfully Rooted Your Brand New Galaxy SIII.Now In Case If You Face Any Difficulty in Rooting Process, Do Let Me Know in Comments, I Will be There To Help You As Soon As Possible.