Contradictory to common belief, the popular instant messaging application WhatsApp can now be downloaded on your MAC. WhatsApp lets you chat with your friends and family irrespective of where they are located. As long as you have a working cell phone number, this application is going to work brilliantly for you. The application already has millions of users, so honestly you have no reason not to use it.
Must Read: IMO For PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP) – Free Download!
WhatsApp works just like any other text messaging applications. The entire interface is intentionally created simple and easy to understand. You will quickly learn how to use it. You just require internet connection and then you are good to go. I will guide you with the after installation process.
- When you open the application, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number.
- You will find that every contact from your device, with an account on this application has been imported automatically.
- To text someone simply select the contact name, this will open the chat box. Type your message and send it.
- You can also share pictures or videos. In order to do that you need to go to paperclip icon and choose to include a picture or video.
- You can also create groups and enjoy group chat.
The latest update includes WhatsApp calling, and read receipt notification. You can now customize notification for each and every WhatsApp contact. Therefore, download it on your MAC and enjoy yourself by staying connected with all of your contacts ALWAYS!
How To Install WhatsApp for MAC
It is possible to install WhatsApp on your MAC without any bickering. There are so many advantages of using this application on your MAC. For instance, bigger display, navigating on different chats and typing the texts becomes more convenient and comfortable. During a conversation you are not interrupted due to phone calls. There is no awkward slow typing and since you are using the app from your computer you can work at the same time.
Must Read: Download ShowBox – Download ShowBox apk
You will need an Android emulator, I recommend Bluestacks. Mostly, Bluestacks comes with this application already installed, but if not then just follow the instructions step by step and enjoy using the app on your MAC:
- First step is to download and then install an Android emulator Bluestacks. You can try other software as well.
- Once you’re done installing Bluestacks or any other Android emulator of your choice, run it.
- After that, using its search tool find WhatsApp messenger application.
- Find the appropriate result and click on install.
- Once that’s done, you are ready to use WhatsApp on PC.
Currently, WhatsApp Messenger app is one of my personal favorite. I’ve been using it for two years now, and it’s proved to be the ideal app. To make sure you don’t miss out on latest features, update the application to the latest version. If you are using this application for your entire important task, I recommend you to download it on your MAC too