Hike is one of the best free messaging apps present which allows you to be close to your friends anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a good internet connection and the app present on your phone. However, the good news is that you can use this app on your PC too. In the following article we will show you how to install the Hike Messenger on your PC so that you can use your favorite messenger without your smart phone.
Read More: Facebook Messenger for PC – Free Download!
Hike is probably one of the most interesting messengers available which allow you to send messages to your friends free of cost. It has got many interesting features like the host of fun stickers which are available in vernaculars too are enough to jazz up the boring conversations. You can depict your emotions with the help of these stickers. It also allows you to hide certain conversations and keep track of anything you want with the help of its special services.
How To Install Hike on PC?
Having your favorite messenger on your PC surely helps, as in that case you do not have to keep checking your smart phone for replying to the incoming messages while you are working on your PC. You can just log in to the messaging app in your pc and answer your friends from there itself. However, most of the messengers available on your Android smart phone require some kind of Android emulator like BlueStacks, GenyMotion or Droid4X to work on your PC. Downloading using Bluestacks is given below.
Read More: Flipboard for PC – Free Download!
- Download and install the Bluestacks your PC.
- Launch the Bluestacks and on the window that appears, type Hike messenger and hit “Search”. If it shows ‘no results’, try searching the Google Play Store for the same in the Bluestacks window itself.
- You will find a number of apps named Hike appear as search result along with an ‘install’ button next to it. Click ‘install’ on the Hike Messenger. This will redirect you back to the official Google Play Store page where you will have to accept the given ‘Terms & Conditions’ and the download process will be initiated.
- After the download has been complete, it will automatically get installed on your Bluestacks. Completion of the process will provide you with a proper notification up on which you can log into the app with your proper information or sign into it using Facebook and you are done.
- Now every time you want to use the Hike Messenger on your PC, all you need to do is launch the Bluestacks and click on the app button.
Hope this article has helped you to install the Hike Messenger on your PC successfully. Now you can have access to all your friends easily even without being close to your smart phone. This aids a lot in accessing the messengers while you are at your office or while working on your PC when you cannot be close to your smart phone.