Messenger is a free messaging app which was launched by Facebook which allows you to send messages to your near and dear ones even without being logged into the actual page. The idea behind using the Facebook Messenger on your PC is to aid you to just answer to the messages sent without accessing your Facebook page so that you do not get engrossed in your News Feed while you are working. The article is dedicated to showing you how you can install and use the Facebook Messenger app on your PC and use it successfully.
Read More: Rounds Video Chat For PC: Free Audio and Video Calls
Since it has been separated from the original Facebook app and established as a new app all together, it has established itself as a pretty good messaging app which is available for free as long as you have a working internet connection. It also has a good video calling option which provides good service. It also has some cool features which allow you to share pictures, videos, files and locations along with cute stickers which portray your emotions perfectly. Initially it seemed to be a bad idea to separate the two from each other. But with time it has proved to be quite useful to access the Messenger without having to enter Facebook.
How to Install and Use Facebook Messenger on Your PC
- For installing Facebook Messenger on your PC you just need to have a good Android emulator which will ease the process for you. The internet today has a number of emulators like GenyMotions, BlueStacks, Andy and more.
- Download the Android emulator of your choice and install it on your PC. Bluestack being the best can be downloaded from here.
- Launch the Bluestacks and in the “Search” bar type Facebook Messenger and click enter. If you do not find the desired app try hitting the “Google Play Store” option.
- Once you have found the Facebook Messenger app click the “Install” button available on the right hand side of the app. This will redirect you to the official Google Play Store page of the app where you just need to accept the provided “Terms & Conditions”.
- Once done, the app will be downloaded and installed automatically on the Bluestacks window. Up on completion of the process, you will be supplied by a proper notification indicating the end of the process.
- Then all you need to do is enter the required fields of id and password and log into the app to use it. Every time you need to use the Facebook Messenger app, you just need to launch your Bluestacks and access the app on the window of the Bluestacks which pops up.
Read More:Newshunt For PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP) – Free!
We have tried to provide you with an easy and simple way by which you can access your Facebook Messenger app on your PC so that you can still be able to reply to the messages without the need to log in to your Facebook page. We hope to have provided you with all the necessary information that you need to use the app. Happy messaging!!