Angry birds Go is the 8th game in the successful series of Angry birds game. Unlike the other Angry birds games, this one is a cart racing game. The game was developed by Rovio and Exient; and published by Rovio. The game is available for iOS, Android, Windows phone and Blackberry 10 platforms. The game has both single player and multiplayer facilities, and the game has more than 100 million downloads in various app stores.
Read More: Kingdom Rush For PC
The Game Itself:
The game is a cart racing game located in an imaginary 3D piggy island. Controls of Angry bird go is available in two ways. One is tilting and the other one is touching. There is a sling present in this game like all the other angry birds game. To start racing you should pull the cart back with this sling and release it at the correct time. To release the cart,“GO!” text will appear on the game screen. So always wait for this text to appear, otherwise your cart will be slow and will end up spinning. During the race, player need to collect coins. There are some powers for each character. These powers will be very useful during the game play, and the powers will be different for every characters you choose. The coins can be used to upgrade and modify your carts. By racing you can also earn gems which are the game currency. They can also be bought using real money. Each course in this game has five different races, including many chapters in this game. Each of these chapters has two or more races. Try to win all the races to participate in bonus levels.
How To Play In Your PC?
Now you can play your favourite game Angry birds go on your PC as well. If you are bored with playing in smaller screens of smart phones, then start to play your favourite Android game on your PC. For this you only need an emulator installed in your PC. There are so many emulators available. Some of them are free and some of them are paid ones. Here I am going to use an emulator called Bluestacks. Bluestacks is a freeware and it has a very simple user interface. Now follow the below steps in the exact order to play Angry birds go on your PC.
Read More: Subway Surfers for PC – Download for Free!
- First download and install Bluestacks in your PC. Download the latest update of the software.
- Bluestacks has a very good searching tool within it. Use this tool to search for Angry birds go from the marketplace.
- Once founded, start downloading Angry Birds Go. After the completion of the downloading process it will automatically start to install it in your PC.
- Wait for some time for the installation process to complete.
- After the completion of the installation process, go to the all apps section of the Bluestacks and launch the game Angry Birds Go from there and enjoy the cart racing with different birds and pigs in the piggy island.