It Seems That The Development For Galaxy Mini Handset Is Going On Rapidly.Here We Bring Before You Custom ROM ‘MiniSense v4.0′ With HTC Sense Like User Interface Especially For Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 Smartphone Users.This ROM Aims To Provide The Taste Of Beautiful Looking Sense User Interface On A Smartphone With Touch-Wiz UI.And The Effort To Provide The Full HTC Interface Continues Even With Version 4 Of MiniSense ROM.This ROM Is Super Smooth,Fast And Is Based On Cyanogenmod 7.2.MiniSense v4.0 Improves The User Experience As This Version Comes With More Refinements.Apart From That, There Are Few More Tweaks And Enhancements Added To Improve Overall Look And Feel Of The ROM.
In This Article We Will Checkout The Following Things..
- Features & Changelog Of The Latest Version.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure To Update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 With MiniSense v4.0 Custom ROM
Features & Changelog Of The Latest Version :
- It Is Upgraded To Sense 4.0 Looks (HTC ROM’s Android 4.0 Based Stock Roms Are Called Sense 4.0)
- Now The Keyboard Is HTC-Keyboard (Blurry Character Bugs Are Solved).
- Its Base Is Completely Updated To Latest Sources & New Features.
- Droid Wall (Firewall For Android).
- Tweaks For SD Card Speed.
- Stable And Smooth.
- ICS Transition Animations.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), Neither We nor Developer will Be Responsible For It.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will NOT Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Installing ROM, you are now ready to proceed further where we will check on how to apply this Firmware Update in your phone.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with MiniSense v4.0 Custom ROM
For Simplicity We Have Divided Procedure in Two Simple Steps.
Step 1: Clock Work MOD Installation
- First up you need to download these two files CWM-22.214.171.124-Touch.tar.md5 & odin+tass.zip.Extract odin+tass.ops File & Find Odin_v4.38.exe And tass.ops in your Extracted Folder.
- Now, Switch off Your Device And Enter into Download Mode By Pressing Power+Home Button+Volume Down Button Until Downloading Mode Appears.Open Odin_v4.38.exe.Place tass.ops on OPS tab.Place CWM-126.96.36.199-Touch.tar.md5 in PDA Tab.Connect the device to PC which you have put in Downloading Mode.Press Start and wait for flashing process is finished.(Until You See Pass).
After this you will have to proceed to the next step which is mentioned Further
Step 2: Installation of MiniSense v4.0 Custom ROM
- First up you need to download Zip file in Your Computer which is mentioned Below.
- Samsung-Galaxyv-Mini-MiniSense v4.0.zip | 102.76 MB
- Now, once you are done with downloading the above files in your computer, you need to now copy the files in your phone and ensure that you are not placing these file deep into the phone. Please note that you should not modify or rename the files which you have downloaded or else there is a high probability that the file would not be supported.
- After this Enter in Recovery Mode.Recovery Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Off + Home Button Simultaneously.
- In the recovery mode, you will have to choose choose zip from SD. Now, from the list of files and paths you will need to first select the file which is named as minisense_v4.zip” (or which You Have Copied to SD Earlier). Ensure that you select the file properly.
- Now, as soon as the process is over.Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Cache Partition.& Then Select Reboot System Now From The Recovery Mode Itself.
Note : It Will Take Some Time For The First Boot As You Are Flashing The ROM For The First Time.After 1st Boot, Your Device Will Boot Normally.
Latest posts by Viraj Kshatriya (see all)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat update makes its way to Xperia M via HellKat ROM - February 24, 2014
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update now available for Sony Xperia Ray - February 10, 2014
- Update Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via Carbon ROM - February 5, 2014