In The Previous Version of Cyanogenmod 7.2 RC5.7 (CM7), many Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Users Reported That There are Certain Bugs which was Causing Instability of the Device.But Now Waiting is No More. Today I am Presenting The Updated Version of Cyanogenmod 7.2 Which is RC6 Update. There are Many Performance Improvements, Bug Fixes Included in this ROM which You Can Check From Below at Changelog. Soon I will be Presenting the More Improved & faster Version of Cyanogenmod 7.2 which will be RC6.1 Update.
Let Us Head to the Remaining Portion of this Article…
Note: Please note that this is Unofficial Cyanogenmod Release As Official Cyanogen MOD ROM is not yet released, Please ensure that you are flashing at your own risk.
In Due Course of Article We Will be Checking,
- Enhancements in Cyanogen MOD 7.2 RC6 for Galaxy fit (Changelog).
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to update Galaxy fit s5670 with Gingerbread 2.3.7 Cyanogen MOD Release.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be),We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
Enhancements in the Cyanogenmod 7.2 RC6:
- All .apk Optimized.
- Updated to Latest Cyanogenmod Source.
- Fixed Notification Lag Bug.
- ICS Settings Like Look.
- New ICS Lockscreen.
- Kernel Updated.
- Overclocking Kernel Upto 844 MHz.
- Working Change CPU Frequency from Settings.
- Multiple Notification Power Widget.
- Includes Updated Features from CyanMobile.
- Back Button Call Reject Bug Fixed.
- New Status Bar Tweaks.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will not Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 with Cyanogen Mod Gingerbread 2.3.7 ROM:
For Simplicity We Have Divided This Article in 2 Simple Steps.
Step 1: Clock Work MOD Installation
- Now, Switch off Your Fit And Enter into Download Mode By Pressing Power+Menu Button+Volume Down Button Until Downloading Mode Appears.Open S5670_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.38.exe.Place BENI_v1.0.ops on OPS tab.Check the One Package Option. Place beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2.tar on One Package tab. Connect the device to PC which you have put in Downloading Mode. Press Start and wait for flashing process to get finished.
Step 2: Installation of Cyanogen Mod 7.2 RC6 ROM
- First up you need to download Zip file which is mentioned below in your computer
- CyanogenMod 7.2 RC6 For Galaxy Fit.zip
Google Apps.zip | Filename: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
- Now, once you are done with downloading the above files in your computer, you need to now copy the files in your phone and ensure that you are not placing these file deep into the phone. Please note that you should not modify or rename the files which you have downloaded or else there is a high probability that the file would not be supported.
- After this Enter in Recovery Mode by Holding Power Off + Menu Button Until Recovery Mode Appears.
- In the recovery mode, you will have to choose choose zip from SD. Now, from the list of files and paths you will need to first select the file which is named as Samsung-Galaxy-Fit-CM7.2-RC6.zip” (or which You Have Copied to SD Earlier). Ensure that you select the file properly.
- Now, as soon as the process is over.Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Cache Partition.Again Select choose zip from SDand Select “gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip” which You Have downloaded Earlier.After All Done Select “Reboot System Now”.
So, There You Go as soon as the phone is rebooted you will see that the firmware is updated with the latest version of Cyanogen mod 7.2 RC6 ROM Gingerbread 2.3.7. Let Me know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as I will try My level best to sort out the Issue.