Here It Comes Chocobread v3.0For Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 (Code Named As Cinnamon). Users Who Were Asking Me to Post An Article Over Chocobread ROM, This will be The Great News For Them That Chocobread v3.0 is Arrived.
According To Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Users Chocobread v2 Performed Best in It’s Last Update.But Today Wait is Over.As Soon As You will Get Your Hands Over Chocobread v3.0 By Following Procedure Given Below,You will Come to Know That This ROM is Much Stable & Stylish Than The Previous One.You Can Check Chocobread v3.0 Feature(Changelog) Given Below.
Let Us Head to the Remaining Portion of this Article..
In Due Course of Article We Will be Checking,
- Chocobread (Cinnamon) v3.0 Features.
- Essential Steps Before Installing ROM.
- Procedure to update Galaxy fit s5670 with Chocobread v3.0
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be),We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
Chocobread v3.0 Features:
- Based On 2.3.6 XWKT1.
- Cinnamon Settings.
- Flip mute.
- DSP Manager.
- Font Changer.
- Statusbar Tweaks.
- Data Monitor.
- Carrier Text Status Bar.
- Scrolling Cache & Volume Step.
- Removed Recipient Limit & Auto SMS/MMS Conversion.
- Pre-Rooted & Installed Busy Box.
- ICS Transition Animation.
- Swipe To Remove Notification.
- Overclocking Kernel with 16 Governors.
- SQLite Patch.
- Google Apps Updated.
- Chocobread v2 Boot Animation & Bootsplash.
- SD Card Speed Tweaks.
- Stable and Smooth.
- Ad Blocking Enabled.
- Used Google DNS.
- Modded Power Menu.
- 15 Toggle Statusbar.
- ICS style Settings.
- Added Codename On About Settings (Cinnamon).
- Supported Multi Languages.
- Fully Deodexed.
- New Binary & Library Files Added.
Essential Steps Before Installing ROM:
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
- It will be Recommended to Temporary Disable Security Tools as well as Antivirus Installed on your Computer as This might Interrupt the Process.
- Your Device Must Be Running Gingerbread 2.3.x ROM. This ROM will not Work on Froyo 2.2.x.
Tip For the User Who Are Already On Custom ROM:
Users Who are Already on Custom ROM.They Can Flash this Update Directly Through Clockworkmod Recovery By Wiping Data.
Procedure to update Galaxy fit s5670 with Chocobread v3.0
For Simplicity We Have Divided This Article in 2 Simple Steps.
Step 1: Clock Work MOD Installation
- Now, Switch off Your Fit And Enter into Download Mode By Pressing Power+Menu Button+Volume Down Button Until Downloading Mode Appears. Open S5670_Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.38.exe.Place BENI_v1.0.ops on OPS tab.Check the One Package Option.Place beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2.tar on One Package tab.Connect the device to PC which you have put in Downloading Mode.Press Start and wait for flashing process is finished.
Step 2: Installation of Chocobread v3.0
- First up you need to download Zip file which is mentioned below in your computer
- Google Apps.zip
- Now, once you are done with downloading the above files in your computer, you need to now copy the files in your phone and ensure that you are not placing these file deep into the phone. Please note that you should not modify or rename the files which you have downloaded or else there is a high probability that the file would not be supported.
- After this Enter in Recovery Mode by Holding Power Off + Home Button Until Recovery Mode Appears.
- In the recovery mode, you will have to choose choose zip from SD. Now, from the list of files and paths you will need to first select the file which is named as GT-S5670_signed_chocobread_v3.0.0.zip” (or which You Have Copied to SD Earlier). Ensure that you select the file properly.
- Now, as soon as the process is over.Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset And Wipe Cache Partition.Again Select choose zip from SDand Select “gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip” which You Have downloaded Earlier.After All Done Select “Reboot System Now”.
So, There You Go as soon as the phone is rebooted you will see that the firmware is updated with the Latest version of Chocobread v3.0 (Cinnamon). Let Me know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as I will try My level best to sort out the Issue.