Many of us like to watch online videos using services like YouTube on our Android device. YouTube is basically a video sharing website where users can view, upload or share any kinds of videos including movie clips, TV clips, music videos, educational clips whatever they want. This makes it as of much fun, but along with that YouTube has its drawbacks too.
For viewing these videos on PC you need to have Flash player installed. But when it comes for your Android phone, you not at all need to worry as even without flash player installed it can stream the videos easily. More of its drawback includes those annoying ads appearing at start of each video which eats both our time as well as our data connection. The continuous buffering due to slow net speed ruins the entire mood of watching.
Sometimes there are videos that really touch your heart. It’s more fun to watch them offline rather than watching online with the ads and buffering interruption. For that you must download those videos that you feel are more precious to you.
But you’ll see that there is no any good valid app available on Google Play Store for downloading YouTube videos. To solve this we bring for you TubeMate an absolute free and easy to use app for downloading YouTube videos.
With TubeMate, you can quickly access, search, share and download YouTube videos within a few seconds. More of its features are given below.
- Has the fastest download technology included.
- Included fastest download mode with multiple connections for download.
- Included options for multiple download resolutions.
- Can resume the on-going downloading.
- Included MP3 media converter for converting videos to MP3.
- Powered by Meridian video/audio player.
- Can share videos via Google Buzz, Twitter or Email by just a tap.
- Can suggest YouTube search and related videos.
- Can create Playlists.
- Can save videos on your YouTube account.
On opening TubeMate, you’ll be directly taken to the YouTube website where the latest uploaded videos can be seen. On the above right corner, you’ll find a search option for browsing more YouTube videos. Right beside that is the grid option for viewing your YouTube Favorites, Playlists, Subscriptions and more.
To start downloading just tap on the video of your choice, after which you’ll see a blinking downward arrow in a green color located at bottom of the app. As soon as you click on it, it will fetch information and the following resolutions will be displayed on your screen:
- 1920×1080 (Extra HD): Supports flagship devices like Galaxy Note, Galaxy S4 etc.
- 1280×720 (HD): Supports high-end devices.
- 640×360: Supports general devices like Galaxy Mini, Galaxy Y etc.
- 320×240: Supports low-end devices.
- 854×480 (FLV): Supports Android 2.1 devices and over.
You must note that all the mentioned resolutions fully depend upon the quality of the uploaded videos and your device. Click on any of these resolutions and the download will start. The entire downloading process can be viewed on the notification panel of your device.
Besides that the downloading will not interrupt your running apps, so it’s most easy to go on surfing on internet or playing a dashing racing game. The downloading will always occur in the background and a notification will be given as soon as it completes.
TubeMate is powered by a MP3 media converter which actually converts your downloaded video into MP3 format. To later view these downloaded videos, just look in Videos folder of your Gallery.
In case the downloading interrupts due to network problem or any reason, TubeMate will properly handle it. You just need to restart the App and again click on that green colored downward arrow, and you’ll see that the interrupted download will resume from where it was stopped. This is the biggest advantage of this App.
If you’re YouTube addict, then this is the App for you..Go get it now..Download TubeMate
Latest posts by Abhijeet Bharekar (see all)
- Sony Xperia Arc gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat update via Carbon ROM - February 27, 2014
- Sony Live with Walkman Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update now Available via Carbon ROM - February 22, 2014
- Update Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via SpeedMod ROM - February 10, 2014