Rooting Has Been Made Easy For The Big Brother of Samsung Galaxy Ace Gt-S5830 viz. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.Now In This Article We Will be Checking Out That How Can Root & Install Custom Recovery (Used For Flashing Custom ROMs) On Your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500.
So Let Us Head To The Further Part of This Artucle Where We Will See All The Required Things For Rooting Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.
Note: Rooting Device Voids it’s Warranty.So Please Root Your Device At Your Own Risk (Warranty Can be Retained by Flashing Stock Gingerbread Firmware Released By Samsung).
Essential Steps Before Rooting SamsungGalaxy Ace Plus S7500 :
- You Must Enable USB Debugging By Checking the Box in your device by Following the Path Below:
Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging
- It will highly Recommended to Backup all Your data Stored in your phone So as to Restore it back just in case If You Lose or Corrupt the Data During this Process.
- Your Device Must be Charged up to 70% or Above Battery Level to Ensure that Your Device should not be Turned Off During this Process.
By Assuming that you have followed all the instructions mentioned in Essential Steps Before Rooting A Device, you are now ready to proceed further where we will be Checking That How Can You Root Your Device.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), We will Not be Responsible for It.
Procedure To Root & Install Custom Recovery For Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500:
- At First, You Need To Download Custom Recovery & The Rooting Package ForGalaxy Ace Plus S7500 Which is Mentioned Below.
- Now Turn Off Your Phone & Enter Into The Downloading Mode. Downloading Mode Can Be Entered By Holding Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- After Entering Your Phone Into The Downloading Mode, Connect Your Phone To The Computer.
- Now Open Odin Multi Downloader Which You’ve Just Downloaded in Your Computer.By This Time ID:COM Section Should be Turned Yellow.
- Select PDA Tab & Then Choose “clockworkmod-188.8.131.52.tar.md5” File.
- Initiate The Process By Pressing Start Button.
- Wait Until Process Finishes. As Soon As Process Done, You will See That The ID:COM Section is Turned Green With The Message “Pass”.
- After Getting “Pass” Message, Disconnect Your Phone From The PC.
- You’ve Now Successfully Installed Custom Recovery Over Stock Recovery.
- Now Switch Off Your Phone & Enter Into The Recovery Mode (CWM Recovery). Recovery Mode Can be Entered Holding Power Button + Home Button+ Volume Up + Volume Down Button Simultaneously.
- As Soon Recovery Mode Appears Press Menu Button To Grey out The Screen.Keep Your Device in Recovery Mode As We Will Require It For Rooting.
- Extract RootMe.zip Which You’ve Downloaded Before. After Extracting You’ll Find runme.bat File in Extracted Folder.
- Again Connect Your Device To The Computer (Which You’ve Kept in Recovery Mode).
- Run runme.bat For Rooting Process To Begin.
- Reboot The Phone After Process Gets Over.
- After Restarting Your Device You’ll Find That The App Called Superuser is Installed.
Congratulations !! By This Time You’ve Successfully Rooted Your Device With Custom Recovery Installed.Now In Case If You Face Any Difficulty in The Process Given Above, Do Let Me Know in Comments, I Will be There To Help You As Soon As Possible.
Latest posts by Viraj Kshatriya (see all)
- Reason why new HTC One (2014) is having Duo Camera - March 12, 2014
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat update makes its way to Xperia M via HellKat ROM - February 24, 2014
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update now available for Sony Xperia Ray - February 10, 2014