Many users were asking me that how they can change boot animation of their Android device. And therefore on their request, I am writing this short guide upon the same.
Disclaimer: We Have Made This Article Covering Each And Every Part At Our Level Best.In Case If Any Damage Happens to Your Device (It Should not Be), We will Not Held Any Responsibility for It.
Essential Things Before Changing Boot Animation of You Device:
- Your Android Device Must be Rooted In Order to Access Phone Memory.
- You Need To Have App Like Root Explorer To Access Your Device’s Phone Memory.
- You Must Have Custom Boot Animation File (bootanimation.zip) in Order to Change Your Boot Animation.
Procedure To Change Boot animation of Your Device:
- Download Custom Boot Animations For Your Device From Androidbootanimation.com Or You Can Extract the Same From Any Custom ROM compatible to Your Phone.
- Move “bootanimation.zip” in the “/system/media” Using Root Explorer.
Note: You have to Mount Phone Memory For Moving bootanimation.zip in /system/media.You can Do It By Pressing Mount R/W Button On the Top of Root Explorer.
- After Moving, Now Its Time To change Permissions for bootanimation.zip
- For Changing Permissions, Long Press bootanimation.zip
- Select Permissions.
- Now in Permissions. Select Permissions as rw-r-r (Or Refer to the Image Below).
Now Just Restart Your Phone & You will see the new boot animation for your Android Device. If any problem persist, Let me know in the Comments below, I will try my best to solve it.
Latest posts by Viraj Kshatriya (see all)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat update makes its way to Xperia M via HellKat ROM - February 24, 2014
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update now available for Sony Xperia Ray - February 10, 2014
- Update Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via Carbon ROM - February 5, 2014