Good news for all the Spider-Man fans! The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game has webbed its way to Android phones, thanks to the developers of Gameloft. It is based on the well known Amazing Spider-Man 2 movie which will be released in May 2014. Gameloft had already posted a 40-second trailer video of the game on YouTube a few days back. It showed the spider-man web-slinging through buildings and fighting off crimes and enemies. By watching this video, it was cleared that it is packed with full of action and is a 3D open-world adventure game.
Its storyline is completely different from the movie. The Game is packed with tons of unlockables, like the symbiotic Spiderman costume, and butt heads with villains like Venom, Green Goblin and Kraven the Hunter. It also includes some of the other iconic villains from the Marvel universe. It comes with some high quality voice acting 3D cinematic action and cut-scenes and has some action packed aerial combats with other villains. In the game, one can roam around a more detailed Manhattan city, and can take advantage of the open-world which will let gamers explore 6 various districts and fight thugs around the city.
Karine Kaiser, VP Marketing and Licensing at Gameloft said, “After the tremendous success of the first The Amazing Spider-Man mobile game, we’re excited to be working with Marvel again to bring everyone’s favorite hero back onto smart phones with The Amazing Spider-Man 2.” Note that this game has been officially launched on the Google Play Store for $4.99 by Gameloft which includes an in-app purchase for faster progress. Also the Game is only compatible for Android 4.0 version and up. Check out some of its features.
- Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
- An original story expands on the highly anticipated Marvel film!
- Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
- Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action game experience!
- Adventure in a larger 3D open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
- Go beyond the Sony movie and into the comics with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
- Marvel at the amazing high quality, fluid animations as you swing freely through the open-world city like never before!
- Console-like 3D graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
- Be the hero in a deep story that takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and a super set of side missions!
- Amazing heroic social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
- Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man, Iron Spider and Ultimate Comics Spider-Man!
- Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
- High-quality voice acting and 3D cinematic action cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
- Intense combo-focused crime-fighting! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies from street thugs to super villains such as Electro and Venom with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
- Download Apk
- Download Game data Part #1
- Download Game data Part #2
- Download Game data Part #3
- After downloading the files given above, extract them on your PC.
- Now connect your device to PC using USB cable and transfer the .apk file on your phone’s internal/external storage.
- After extracting the three parts given above, copy the same in a folder and name it as ‘data’.
- Place this data folder on your phones Android/obb folder location (internal storage).
- You need to just install the apk file to enjoy and experience this full action packed game.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world 3D adventure full of crime-fighting and non-stop action as you face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
You may also buy the game from Play Store (consider supporting developers if you really like this game).
The following two tabs change content below.
Residing in Pune (India), Abhijeet is a Tech lover and enthusiast about all-things Android. He is a hardcore PC Gamer and likes to play Football as well.
Follow him on Google+