If you are amongst those who are just crazy to download apps then you will really love to read this article. All of us use android market for downloading apps as it provides with the latest and updated apps. The first preference is always given to the android market as everyone knows that it is the best place for downloading anything related to android. But we know that every good thing has some drawbacks and android market too have them. There are also such good apps in the market which you cannot download. The only reason for this is that they need to be paid. Also these apps are not easily available elsewhere.
To solve this we bring to you Blackmart Alpha a black market where you can get any paid apps available in the market for free. It can download thousands of applications for free. It has a new market look, similar like appbrain or applanet. Also it supports all android versions and is easy to install.
- Download Blackmart Alpha v0.99.2.44 Apk from the link given at the end of this article.
- Tick “Unknown Sources” option from here: Settings –> Security.
- Now, install Blackmart Alpha as a normal apk.
(Refer above screenshots for installation)
- Can download any paid apps available in android market for free.
- Can get cracked apps.
- Can download apps that are blocked on your device by the market.
- Slow downloads
- May force close sometime.
Android market and Blackmart alpha, both are two different app stores so you can install both in your device. You can use this app as way of trialing the full versions and in case you like any app you can purchase it from the market showing that you are supporting them as they are the only official developers.Download Blackmart Alpha v0.99.2.44 APK Download Aptoide App
Latest posts by Abhijeet Bharekar (see all)
- Sony Xperia Arc gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat update via Carbon ROM - February 27, 2014
- Sony Live with Walkman Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update now Available via Carbon ROM - February 22, 2014
- Update Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat via SpeedMod ROM - February 10, 2014